Revision Interiors makes parting with your high quality goods easy and profitable. Our personalized service follows these easy steps.
Step One – Get acquainted
Tell us about yourself and your item. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following details:
- A brief, but colourful, description of the item you want to sell
Please try to make this between 50-100 words.
- The manufacturer’s name
- The designer’s name (if applicable)
- The item’s age
- The item’s condition.
Please rate it as Excellent, Very Good, or Good. Make sure to note any flaws or other forms of damage.
- The item’s applicable dimensions
Height, width, depth, length, seat height, etc.
- The item’s original price
- Your ideal asking price
- 3 nice, clean photographs that showcase the piece
One front shot, one side shot and one 3/4 shot. Landscape only. Follow the simple photo tips to your right for best results.
Step Two – Show your stuff
A personal Revision Interiors agent will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your email. They will introduce themselves, confirm the information sent, and ask questions to determine if there are any special needs related to your item. They will also answer any questions you may have.
- Once the mutual agreement contract has been signed and your listing is confirmed it will be posted on RevisionInteriors.com. This usually takes less than 48 hours.
- Once your listing is confirmed it will be posted on RevisionInteriors.com. This usually takes less than 48 hours.
- Revision interiors will show your item for a period of 6 months. If, after this time, the item has not sold, Revision Interiors will contact you to determine the next course of action.
- When a potential purchaser is interested in viewing the piece, Revision Interiors will contact you to arrange a convenient time to facilitate this request. Your Revision Interiors agent will consult with you and will be present to assist with the sale.
- If your item gets damaged while it is listed with Revision Interiors, please contact us so we can amend your listing or remove it from the site listings entirely. Should you sell your item through a different means a listing fee of $100.00/item will be charged.
Step Three – Wrap it up
Once a buyer has been found for your item Revision Interiors takes care of the sale, cash transactions, cleaning, and delivery.
- After a sale has been finalized we cut you a cheque for the selling price less 30% for your agent’s commission fee.
The better your items look the faster they will sell. Consider these tips when taking photos of your item.
- Stage your furniture. Set it up so that it looks like it’s in a showroom. Dust it off, straighten those pillow and chairs, and make sure its well lit.
- Remove all ‘trinkets’ from the shot and isolate the piece of furniture – too much clutter will distract potential buyers.
- No animals, family or friends in photos.
- Set your digital camera to its highest resolution before shooting. We accept .jpg, .tif, and .png formats.
- Shoot in colour.
Items that look and feel great sell sooner and for more money.
Need an interim place to keep your items? We can arrange this for you.